THIS WEEK AT CHRIST CHURCH
Click to see what is happening this week, as announced in the Sunday service bulletins.
Week of July 15, 2018
July is WATER MONTH at Christ Church!
What does this mean? It means that our outreach efforts and our adult forums will work hand-in-hand to focus on how we can:
• Provide drinkable water to those in need – what can we do to ensure that homeless families in our area have water to drink on hot summer days?
• Learn to conserve our own water usage – how much water do we waste when we brush our teeth?
• Protect our water from pollution – did you know that Montgomery County has over 1,500 miles of streams?
• Increase our awareness of global water problems and solutions – how do we help people in Nepal, sub-Sahara Africa, and other places obtain clean, adequate water for their homes, crops, and animals?
The Outreach Committee hopes to reach into our church community and welcome the assistance of parishioners of all ages who have ideas or experiences about the water crisis.
• Have your children developed projects about water in school?
• Have you traveled or worked in places where water is scarce?
• Do you know about projects to preserve water source s, preserve streams and rivers, desalinate water, and reforest land?
Christ is the living water, so working together we can both bring the water of life and clean accessible water to people in our region.